Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Walking and walking

Well, I've been doing a good bit of walking the past several weeks, but not enough! I got a cold right at the start of my sabbatical and it's been hanging around giving me fits! Also, the weather has not been really good but looks better for the next week. I plan to do several long walks with my pack this week.

Along with walking I've been enjoying "talking" via the web with many others who are taking the trip this year. If you are really interested in this walk and might someday want to do it your self I suggest you get on the web and go to the following website: http://www.csj.org.uk/. It is for a group called the confraternity of St. James and is based in England. the discussion page is the best place to find information. I have also found a lot of fun information on youtube. Just type in Camino de Santiago and see what you find.

Well, better get walking again.

Michael+

No comments: