Sunday, May 11, 2008

Astorga

We walked some 30k today and are very tired and we both have new blisters. My back hurts. Jessica´s sholders hurt. the wonderful thing is that with a good nights sleep we will both be good in the morning.

one funny thing. I went to wash my clothes in the albergues wash room this afternoon. this involves washing them in a sink, rinsing them in the same sink, ringing them out and hanging them on a line to day. With 3 pair of socks, two shirts and one undershirt this takes some time. All the time I was doing this work three older german man were trying to get a clothes dryer to work. I lef them at it to go to dinner with jess. such is life.

I am working on a blog about the roads we travel and the different kinds of surfaces we walk on. Hopefully I will post it in a few days.

love to everyone,

michael

No comments: