Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Santiago soon

Jess and I walked some 26k today and are in a small town with a great refugio and a good diner. We just had something to eat and will spend the rest of the day, relaxing, talking to others and doing the chores. that is washing the clothes and such. We walk to Arco De Pina tomorrow and then to Santiago the next day. the road is full of pilgrims. Many people just walk the last 100k so we are meeting many new people as well as connection with those we have walked with for days.

My thoughts and prayers are with you this day as we begin the last few miles. I feel good about the walking and the time with Jess. this has been good for me and I hope that my blogging has helped you to walk a bit with me. I thank you for your prayers and good wishes.

Until tomorrow,

Michael

No comments: